- Lämpötilan ja paineen kalibrointi
- TS 94.5 / Silver Bottle
TS 94.5 / Silver Bottle
Validation of the CO2-Testers
Categories: Tuotteet, Steinfurth, Juomateollisuus, Lämpötilan ja paineen kalibrointi
- General Details
- Product Details
- Technical Data
The Check Bottle TS 94.5 is used for monitoring the accuracy of the measuring heads of the CO2 tester TS 91.7. It consists chiefly of a polycarbonate container and an integrated digital precision instrument, combining manometer and thermometer.
– The polycarbonate container is filled up to the mark with carbonated beverage.
– Then placed like any beverage bottle in the container of the CO2 tester TS 91.7 (or any other manometric tester), and shaken as during the standard measuring procedure for beverages.
– When the measuring is finished, the pressure and temperature readings of the check bottle and the measuring CO2 head can be compared.
- Direct comparative measuring of pressure and temperature
- High precision
- Easy operation, like with a real bottle
- Measuring with carbonated beverage
- Durable and transparent container
- Instrument with quick-release coupling
- Approved testing apparatus for manometric CO2 measuring devices
- Pressure range: 0..4 bar (0.58 psi)
- Pressure accuracy: better then 20 mbar ( 0.29 psi)
- Temperature range: 0.25°C (0.77°F)
- Temperature accuracy: better then 0.3°C (0.54°F)
- Filling volume: 330 ml (11 fl. oz)
- Media: carbonated beverages