LAR Process Analysers
- General Details
Online TRUE TOC for every kind of water. Especially for the rough stuff.
LAR’s QuickTOCultra is the ultimate online TOC analyser for the determination of total carbon (TC), total organic carbon (TOC), total inorganic carbon (TIC) and dissolved organic carbon (DOC) suitable even for the most difficult waste water applications.
Exact Analysis. At 1,200°C, the TRUE TOC is determined.
For an exact TOC measurement all carbons bonds – incl. particles – must be reliably combusted. LAR’s unique robot system is capable of transporting and measuring a high content of solid matter without any filtration of the sample. Additionally, LAR’s high temperature method with combustion at 1,200°C guarantees the complete oxidation of the sample.
This analysis results in TRUE TOC.
Catalysts. For our analysers simply not necessary.
Lower temperatures at 680-1,000°C need catalysts to provide satisfying oxidation power. Even then complex compounds often are not determined. Because of the high temperature the QuickTOCultra does not need any catalysts.
High salt concentrations. No problem with the QuickTOCultra.
This online TOC analyser can handle salt concentrations up to even 300 gr/l sodium chloride (NaCl). Salts that melt at the temperature of 1,200°C are vaporised by the combustion power and carried out with the carrier gas to settle in a special retrieving device.
The QuickTOCultra. Ultra quick measurements and maintenance.
The QuickTOCultra is designed to operate in a batch mode. The TRUE TOC measurement takes place in less than 3 minutes. This speed guarantees that very short peaks can be determined very well during a daily cycle. The analyser’s availability is over 98%.
As even in high salt applications its weekly service is about 30 minutes.
- Exact determination of TC, TOC (TRUE TOC) and TIC
- Measurement Range: 0.1-100 mg/l, 2-400 mg/l, 5-2,000 mg/l, 100-15,000 mg/l, 100-50,000 mg/l, further options available
- Proven thermal oxidation principle
- Highest combustion temperature available (1,200°C)
- Response Time TOC: 3 minutes
- Multi-stream measurements (optional)
- No filtration necessary
- High salt concentrations possible, up to 30% NaCl
- No memory effects
- Very low maintenance and operational costs
- According to DIN EN 1484:1997-08, ISO 8245:1999-03 and EPA 415.1
- Waste water treatment
- Process control
- Multi-stream measurement
- Combination with COD and TNb detection
- IP54 (Standard)
- NEMA 4X
- ATEX Zone I
- ATEX Zone II