- Siemens Savukaasumittaukset
- SIPROCESS GA700 OXYMAT 7
SIPROCESS GA700 OXYMAT 7
- General Details
- Tarkemmat tiedot
The SIPROCESS GA700 OXYMAT 7 measures oxygen using the paramagnetic alternating pressure method and is suitable for demanding applications where high requirements are made on reliability and measuring quality.
Special materials in the gas path allow it to be used even for measuring corrosive gas mixtures. The detector unit has no contact with the sample gas and thus allows it to be used in tough conditions while ensuring a long service life.
Thanks to temperature control, the module operates independent of the ambient temperature and can be operated at temperatures up to 50 °C (122 °F). The operating software is based on a clearly laid-out menu structure with extensive user support. For instance, for putting the device into service for the first time there is an installation wizard that guides the user confidently with its comprehensible, unambiguous instructions through initial operation. The software has been prepared in eleven languages – ready for use worldwide!
|Max. number of components||1|
|Smallest measuring range||0-0,5 %|
|Housing||19″ rack unit/field housing|
- Modular design of the basic unit for flexibility and ease of upgrade and change-over options
- Saves space due to the option of parallel operation of e.g. two modules in one basic unit
- Modules fitted with thermostats (70 °C / 158 °F and 130 °C / 266 °F models) for fast and easy change-over without recording the temperature curve again
- Extended temperature range from 0 to 50 °C / 32 °F to 122 °F increases the areas of application
- High-resolution graphic display on the basic unit shows measured values in analogue and digital form
- Uniform, easy-to-use operating software with clearly laid-out menu structure and extensive user help, such as an installation wizard with comprehensible, complete text messages
- Can be the basis for predictive maintenance concepts: in operation, the module announces service intervals, remaining service life of wear parts or the need for adjustment