- General Details
- Tekniset tiedot
Set CEM CERT is a standardized and certified continuous emission monitoring system, which is suitable for use in plants which need to comply with European legislation (13. BImSchV, 17. BImSchV, 27. BImSchV, 30. BImSchV, TA-Luft, 2001/80/EC, 2000/76/EC and IED 2010/75/EC). The innovative CEMS meets the current quality standards of EU directives EN 14956, EN 15267 and EN 14181 (QAL1/2/3, AST). The complete tested modular measuring equipment is composed of the sampling probe, the heated sample gas line, a two stage sample gas cooler, a gas pump and the multi-component analyzers, ULTRAMAT 23 and SIPROCESS UV600.
- Up to 2 analyzers with different measuring ranges can be configured
- Selection of versions for indoor or outdoor installation
- Selection of sample gas cooler and NOX converter from leading manufacturers
- Electric heaters and air conditioners can be configured to extend the ambient temperature range
- Selection of versions with appropriate sampling probes, heated sample gas lines
|Analyzers||ULTRAMAT 23 and SIPROCESS UV600|
|Components||CO, NO, SO 2, NO 2, O 2 (electrochemical or paramagnetic)|
|Smallest measuring ranges||Component-specific; see catalog PA01|
- The tested measuring ranges can be selected for a variety of ranges to ensure use in different areas of application for the CEMS (TÜV approved).
- The complete modular package allows the certified use of system components from different manufacturers (TÜV approved).
- Simple and fast to configure
- Very low costs of procurement and operation