- Teledyne Analytical Instruments
- Portable Oxygen Analyzer 311
Portable Oxygen Analyzer 311
Portable Oxygen Analyzer
- General Details
- Technical data
The Model 3110 represents the new generation of portable trace and percent oxygen analysis capability. The 3110 combines a rugged, portable analyzer design with the high reliability of Teledyne trace and percent level sensors. This ensures highly accurate ppm/percent oxygen readings in a variety of background gases — including hydrocarbons. The batteries supply at least 100 hours of continuous power to the analyzer, with a low-battery indicator LED. The analyzer includes quick-disconnect fittings to take measurements without hassle and can be equipped with an external sample system. The microprocessor-based electronics provide accurate, high resolution readings and easy-to-use features.
- 100 or 220 VAC operation
- Stainless steel quick disconnect gas fittings (female); mating set (3) of stainless-steel male fittings (vent, sample, calibration)
- Heavy plastic carrying case with foam interior (optional)
- Special ranges
- Stainless steel cell block
- Insta Trace O2 sensor for Trace 311 series
The 311TC offers four switch selectable ranges as low as 0-10 ppm plus a cal range allowing for calibration in ambient air. Power is supplied by rechargeable NiCad batteries.
The 311XL and 311TCXL (BASEEFA certified) provide analysis in decade steps ranging from 0-2 to 0-10,000 ppm full scale. CENELEC approved versions of the 311 are available.
- Four linear ranges plus cal range
- High accuracy and sensitivity; fast response
- Unaffected by hydrocarbons and other oxidizable gases
- Ideal for measuring oxygen in hydrogen, nitrogen, argon, helium, acetylene, ethylene, butadiene, and many other gases
- Long-life, maintenance-free, Micro-fuel Cell oxygen sensor
- No support gases required
- Rugged, lightweight, and reliable
Refer to Datasheet in the Documents tab