- General Details
The PIONIR Series of analyzers are designed for operation in on-line and process development environments utilizing patented and licensed BP technology. These on-line analyzers provide real-time, multi-point analysis of refinery and petrochemical processes. Features on the analyzer include:
- Diode array detector and fixed holographic grating, with no moving parts, results in maximum stability.
- Industrially hardened fiber optic cables.
- Dual-beam probe design with continual background correction eliminates fiber variation.
- Large database of calibration models for faster commissioning.
- Full chemometric modeling capability including PLS and PCR.
- Communications options including Modbus,® OPC,® Ethernet and analog protocols.
The PIONIR MVP+ Benchtop is designed for the lab to support the on-line systems, or perform measurements for process development applications and routine samples.
|RON, MON||Cetane Number||FCC||Xylene|
|Distillation Points||Cetane Index||Reformate||Para-Xylene|
|E200, E300||Density||Alkylate||Purified Teraphthalic Acid|
|Aromatics, Benzene||Polycyclic Aromatics||MTBE||Solvent Composition|
|Olefins||E360||Straight Run Naptha||Alkylation Unit|
|V/L Ratio*||Distillation Points||Pyrolysis Gasoline|
|Drivability Index||Flash point||Heavy Aromatic|
AVI™ Absolute Virtual Instrument
- Proprietary, patented instrument standardization protocol licensed from PerkinElmer
- Assures that any one PIONIR analyzer is optically identical to any other one
- Provides seamless calibration transferability between PIONIR systems
- Minimizes downtime during maintenance as PIONIR does not need calibration updates when components are changed