- General Details
- Advantages of A Series
- Advantages of B Series
- Advantages of C Series
A Complete System
The VIPAK enclosure system winterizes process instruments and protects them from corrosion and mechanical abuse. A full range of enclosures sizes are available to accommodate single and multiple instrument requirements. Enclosures can be combined with a wide selection of heavy-duty mounts, brackets and heaters to create customized packages that suit each application.
Advantages of A Series
Accessible from every angle
- Ideal for pressure, differential pressure and case type instruments in combination with manifolds, air sets, and purge meters.
- Top-hinged for easy access to process instruments from the front, top, or either side.
- Available in three sizes.
- Standard lid-support bracket keeps the lid open.
- Common options include mounting kits, heaters and factory-installed tempered glass windows.
Advantages of B Series
- Ideal for case type recorders, indicators, controllers and sample handling or conditioning systems.
- Front door allows easy access to equipment.
- Available in 22 different sizes.
- Common options include mounting kits, rear access panels, surface plates, heaters and factory-installed tempered glass windows.
Advantages of C Series
- Ideal for pressure, differential pressure and other transmitters in combination with manifolds, air sets, purge meters and output gages.
- Easy-open, tilt-back lid allows access from all sides.
- Available in 25 different sizes.
- Common options include lift access package, parting plates, mounting kits, heater and (W3) windows.