FTIR/NIR system designed for operation in rugged at-line environments as well as the laboratory bench.
Categories: Tuotteet, Monikomponenttianalysaattorit, FTIR, Prosessimittaukset, Applied Instrument Technologies
- General Details
The Analect Diamond 20 FTIR/FT-NIR system is designed for operation in rugged at-line environments as well as the laboratory bench. The Diamond 20 system is typically used for calibration and applications development in support of Analect’s series of on-line continuous stream and batch process analyzers.
- The rugged Transept™ Interferometer is the core optical technology shared in all Analect FTIR and FT-NIR analyzers
- Wide array of MIR and NIR sampling and detector options
- Hermetically sealed interferometer withstands moisture and protects
- Seamless calibration transfer between the Diamond 20 system and other Analect
FTIR process analyzers
- Grams/AI™ software provides fast and flexible data management and processing
with an extensive library of applications
Full chemometric modeling capability including SpectraQuant,™ Eigenvector PLS Toolbox®, Eigenvector Solo®, Camo Unscrambler, Matlab®, Infometrix Pirouette® and Grams PLSiQ