- Lämpötilan ja paineen kalibrointi
- Bottle Pressure Tester
Bottle Pressure Tester
Simple Manual bottle pressure measuring
- General Details
- Product Details
- Technical Data
The Steinfurth Bottle Pressure Tester is easily attached to glass bottles with crown closures or PET bottles. It pierces the closure, and the internal pressure can be read from the digital or analogue pressure gauge.
-The Bottle Pressure Tester is equipped with an adapter, which is slipped underneath the crown closure or the PET neck ring.
– At the same time, it aligns the device on the closure. By single-handed operation of a handle, the device is clamped onto the closure. By this, the closure is pierced by a stainless steel needle.
– The internal bottle pressure can be read from the pressure gauge.
– The measuring instrument is available with analogue or digital pressure gauge
|Industry||Beverages, Food Industry, Pharmacy, Packaging Industry|
|Objects||Packed beverages & food|
- Direct readings of the internal pressure
- Digital or analogue pressure gauge
- Easy operation (single-handed)
- Exchangeable adapters for many bottle types
- with analog manometer (see picture)
- Standard: 0 – 6 bar (0 – 87 psi),
- Accuracy: 1% FS
- with digital manometer (see picture)
- Standard: 0 – 8 bar (0 – 116 psi), other on request
- Accuracy: 0,1% FS