- General Details
ta3000 Gas Analyzers
Trace Level Gas Monitoring For Bulk Gas, Environmental and Research Laboratory Applications
The presence of trace impurities in gas supplies and ambient air are of significant concern for bulk gas producers, semiconductor manufacturers, plant environmental safety personnel, and research scientists. The presence of impurities can lower product quality, reduce process yields, skew research results, or indicate a possible environmental hazard.
The Trace Analytical ta3000F (Flame Ionization Detector) and the ta3000R (Reduction Gas Detector) Gas Analyzers are extremely sensitive from parts per million (ppm) down to low parts per billion (ppb) levels.
This sensitivity combined with the separating power of gas chromatography makes each of these truly unique. Modern user interface features make the ta3000 the analyzer of choice for selective measurements of impurities in air, for pure gas quality control and research and for numerous other gas monitoring applications.
The ta3000 platform includes a dedicated sample processing system, a single high sensitivity detector and on-board data analysis electronics.
- High sensitivity
- Broad detection range
- Cost efficient maintenance and operation
- Best value and performance
- Expandable with multipoint stream selector
Typical Applications of the Flame Ionization Detector
- Trace methane, CO2 and non-methane hydrocarbons in inert gases
- Measurement of hydrocarbons in air
- Hydrocarbons in water headspace
- Monitoring hydrocarbon impurities in oxygen or CDA
Typical Applicatons of the Reduction Gas Detector
- Trace level detection of CO in the atmosphere
- Measurement of dissolved hydrogen in water
- Bulk gas certification
- Monitoring of ethylene in ambient air
- Measuring safe levels of ethylene oxide in air
- Certification of gas purifier efficiency
See the Documentation tab for details regarding specifications on this product.
Product Data Sheet
- Reduction Gas Detector Capabilities
- Flame Ionization Detector Capabilities
- ta3000R Determination of H2 in Ground Water
- ta3000R Trace Levels of H2 and CO in Methane
- CO2, C1 and C2 = from Water
- Ethylene in Air
- H2 and CO in Ultra High Purity Bulk Gases
- Prediction and Prevention of Failures
- H2 and CO in Ethylene and Propylene
- Measuring Ethylene Oxide in Air
- Determination of Trace Levels of H2 and CO in the Atmosphere
Refer to the Product Data Sheets in the Documentation tab to see the applicable certifications for this product